Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Returning Elizabeth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth arrived today, but with a very crooked wig. Her hairline is obviously lower on her left side compared to her right. It was a cock-eyed wig job, if you ask me, LOL. They really need to inspect their dolls better--I think someone else posted that her Elizabeth had a similar problem.

    E is very pretty and the pink fabric of her dress has a lovely subtle sheen, not at all what it appears in the pictures.

    I'm returning her on Monday but I'm dreading getting the next--what if she is worse than this one? Wish I could pick one myself.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, sorry on Elizabeth, just asked them to check the doll before they ship her. They did that for me, as I wanted an older Kit.

  3. #3
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Red face

    That is a shame and you have to wait again! I would mention it to CS that you know crooked wig problem has happened to others. They do not like negative PR.

    They have always been very fair and bent over backwards for me. Ask for a PS that will pick out a good doll. They also need to overnight her to you at their cost.

    It seems Mattel is mass and fast producing the dolls and getting sloppy with craftmanship. I mean we are not paying $87 a doll for this! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •